Jumat, 24 Februari 2017

T-Mobile Throttles Binge On! And how disable Binge On!

T-Mobile Throttles Binge On! And how disable Binge On! -

tmobile-binge-on-throttles-howto-turn-off-binge-on

T-Mobile introduced Binge On a few weeks back that gives you the free bandwidth to stream video from Popular sites like Netflix, HBO now, Hulu, Sling, YouTube, etc ... etc ...

Now, this comes at a price, you can only look at the quality 480P. Although it may benefit many users in terms of limited bandwidth, it makes absolutely no sense for those of us with unlimited data on T-Mobile as me

Last week I had the chance to experience the disadvantages of having Binge On at CES 2016. I could not play all YouTube videos back in 1080P I am used to. In fact, I could not replay back YouTube videos unless I put quality at 480P.

While many people have heard of this new feature and soon turned it off there are literally millions of others like me who did not and got stuck in streaming video at 480p.

What T-Mobile should have done is to have Binge on as an option for anyone who wants to, but instead, they forced everyone to use it the default turning.

So how to solve this problem?

If you do not care about the quality 480P or if you have unlimited plan, you can go to your Profile-> Media Settings and turn on the Binge t-mobile.com.

I feel like T-mobile has really done a sneaky thing here. What appears to be free is not free at all T-Mobile and benefits by throttling unlimited all their clients. Hey, if you keep this up, I leave T-Mobile. Please fix John Legere. I signed with T-Mobile because of your transparency and good value, but this is a stab in the back for customers like me who have been with T-Mobile for many years.

EFF goes after T mobile, you can read more about it here

Next page

HighOnAndroid Facebook page <--- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar