Selasa, 29 November 2016

LG Watch Urbane Band Metal replacement! [HOWTO]

LG Watch Urbane Band Metal replacement! [HOWTO] -

lgwatchurbane-metal-watch-replacement

While I do like the leather strips on my new LG Watch Urbane, I'm really intrigued by the fact that the watch itself supports bracelets 22mm standard. Also, I wanted to have something unique and make my new custom shows, like my phone with a custom ROM.

Well, I ordered a strip of 22mm Metal Watch on Amazon and link removal tool (to resize the band) without any knowledge of modding a watch except my common sense. I usually go to my local watch repair shop, but since he had closed and there are not many shops repair shows around these days, I decided to do everything myself. Best of all, it took me 5 minutes! I'm sure many of you know how to do it already, but for those who do not, here are some photos I took while I was doing my own

You will need:

- New 22mm metal group - I found mine here on Amazon, but 22mm metal band will do, just do a search for "band 22mm watch" on Amazon

-. View band link removal tool -. I used this one

Step 1. Take off the existing strap. Take a screwdriver and take off the bracelets. (You should really use a spring bar tool, I discovered after replacing my bracelet.)

howto-replace-lgwatchurbane-metal-band-1

howto-replace-lgwatchurbane-metal-band-2

howto-replace-lgwatchurbane-metal-band-3

Step 2. once the existing surveillance tapes have been removed, insert the spring bars in the new metal band and re-insert it into your watch.

howto-replace-lgwatchurbane-metal-band-4

howto-replace-lgwatchurbane-metal-band-5

Step 3. That's about all!

howto-replace-lgwatchurbane-metal-band-6

it should not take more than 5 minutes to do.

howto-replace-lgwatchurbane-metal-band-7

Step 5. for metal bands, you will probably have to remove the links to resize. I simply used the tape Removal Tool Watch Link

Next page

HighOnAndroid Facebook page <--- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar