Jumat, 24 Februari 2017

Best Mini tripods and Smartphone Mounts!

Best Mini tripods and Smartphone Mounts! -

best-minitripods-smartphonemounts

For those looking to take better photos and videos with your Android or cameras, you may want to consider getting a mini tripod. Mini tripods can help you achieve stable shots otherwise not possible without wearing a full-size tripod. I use many of them on a daily basis and let me give you a review of all different mini tripods and smartphone media that I use

Mini tripods I use:

1. Manfrotto Mini Tripod - I use it for a few years, I use it all the time to ride my sights, microphone, LED lighting, and even my heavy DSLR with a zoom lens. If you travel often and want the stability of the tripod without wearing one, it is certainly one of the best.

2. Clovis Mini Tripod - If you need something a little stronger than the mini Manfrotto tripod to carry equipment heavy equipment and get closer to the ground, check the mini Clovis tripod, which becomes super down to earth and is also made of metal.

3. Generic Smartphone / Mini Compact Camera Tripod - If you just need a mini tripod for your Android smartphone or compact camera, this tripod generic smartphone do the work. It is small, light, and the price is the lowest of all.

4. Pedco Ultra Grip Tripod - This particular mini tripod 2 adjusting axes to give you more interesting angles than a regular tripod. This is a fairly sturdy tripod, but it is made of plastic and can wanking in windy conditions. But it also comes with a Velcro strap so you can easily wrap around a pole or tree for interesting angles

Smartphone Mounts I use :.

1. Reticam XL - This support works for small phones like Galaxy S6 to larger phones like Note 5 Nexus 6 / 6P, and on most Android smartphones. It is made of pure metal, very robust and you can not go wrong with this. The only thing I do not like this arrangement is that the media covers the center of the screen so that it is difficult to type on the phone when your phone is on the mountain. (For example when I periscoping on it, I have to get out of the mountain then typing it back on.)

Next page

HighOnAndroid Facebook page <--- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar