Jumat, 30 September 2016

Galaxy S6 edge vs HTC One M9 4K UHD video Compare!

Galaxy S6 edge vs HTC One M9 4K UHD video Compare! -

thumb

So you want the best smartphone in the world with the best 4K UHD?

Well even if you do not want the best 4K recording, we're here to shed light on the video recording performance 4K UHD between the Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and the HTC One M9. (FYI, both the S6 and S6 edge have the same camera.)

So I thought at least some decent video recordings with my shiny, brand new HTC One M9, it was not too good. In fact, the results are so bad with videos in general, I can hardly believe that this is still a real HTC One M9. But I did it for all right HTC.com so it must be real.

In my first test with the HTC One M9, maybe I forgot to switch on the video stabilization in settings. Well, there is not, and worse, the camera on the HTC One M9 has a tendency to over-exposure as every half second (as you can see in my video comparison).

In comparison, the Galaxy S6 edge 4K showed what a flagship smartphone in 2015 should look like. The S6 Edge also will have problems when the sequence becomes a little bubbly when it shakes too, a side effect of OIS. But it is nowhere as super shaky video that takes the M9. The M9 is so bad even indoors in a controlled environment, the camera captures even the smallest vibrations.

I hope HTC fixes this, but in the meantime I really think even M8 or M7 both have better cameras than the M9.

HighOnAndroid Facebook Page < --- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

you want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar