Minggu, 26 Februari 2017

Galaxy Note 5 4K Cinematic Test video!

Galaxy Note 5 4K Cinematic Test video! -

galaxynote5-cinematic-4k-video-test

So I took my Galaxy Note 5 and my new Edelkrone slider more to test the full 4K capabilities of my new phone. Overall, I am quite satisfied, but there are times when the automatic mode of Note 5 changed the exhibition in sliding moves. I feel like there should be a manual control on the video recording mode, which could give much more control and end up with better video device.

On the positive side, auto focus of Note 5 really well. I only use manual focus initially but the autofocus does a great job in the sun. I find that the OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) can actually hinder your videos when using a tripod and sliders as he tries to correct the already stabilized video. If Samsung can make an option to disable it, we must make better videos when using stabilizers

In addition, if you look at the YouTube version, you will notice the quality becomes worse due to the compression of the YouTube video, especially for shots wave. You can download the super large original version of the video here. (Warning: it is 1.9GB, but should be no problem if you have Internet in your home.)

HighOnAndroid Facebook Page < --- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

you want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar