Rabu, 28 September 2016

OnePlus Two invitations are HERE!

OnePlus Two invitations are HERE! -

oneplustwo-invites-are-here

This morning I got up and found that OnePlus Two invitations are HERE! If you followed HighOnAndroid.com since last year, you may remember how OnePlus One system sucked invite. Well, this year, the system will prompt is a little different. For those of you who register early, you will be able to get your hands on the OnePlus Two simply by registering.

Why get the OnePlus Two

I feel like the OnePlus One was definitely the best budget Android device for 12 months. Compared to other devices like Idol Zenfone 2 and 3, which are at a similar price, the OnePlus It certainly beats them all, especially if you're in rooting and custom ROMs.

In fact, I feel like OnePlus One was the "Nexus" device because it is half the price of the Nexus 6 with many of the same software features and even Sony camera. Of course, not Nexus 6 has a 1440p high-resolution display and two speakers, but I think the price was just too high.

If OnePlus Two price is just around $ 349 for 64GB like last year, I am betting it is definitely going to be my favorite budget Android device (which can also maintain lighthouses devices). So definitely sign up for OnePlus Two using the link below and also help me get to the front of the line so I can do a unboxing / review for you guys as fast as humanly possible (THANK YOU!).

Sign Two OnePlus here:

http://bit.ly/getoneplustwo

HighOnAndroid Facebook Page < --- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

you want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar