Senin, 26 September 2016

Amazon Echo Review & Voice Controlled Home Automation HOWTO w/ WeMo!

Amazon Echo Review & Voice Controlled Home Automation HOWTO w/ WeMo! -

amazonecho-review-voice-controlled-home-automation-wemo

When I first got the Amazon Echo, it was a pretty cool device that you could talk to when you are bored but there were limits to the device as I was used to doing complex things with my Google Now already.  Of course, I also find playing music rather convenient, especially when I am doing dishes, I can turn on music without bothering to dry my hands, I really like that.  But at the price of near $0, is this gadget worth it?

Everything changed after I added some of my Belkin WeMo switches to it.  WeMo switches are basically switches you can hook up any of your 110V appliances up to 15 amps and control them using the WeMo app on Android or Apple’s iOS.  Now, I can control all of the lights upstairs in my house, my studio lights, even my PC and backup servers, all using voice commands.

In my opinion, home automation with voice commands on the Amazon Echo is actually the coolest feature.  With a couple WeMOs and Amazon Echo, you could have your home completely voice-controlled.  Now, that’s really cool and Amazon Echo also supports other types of Home Automation gadgets, you can check out the link here.

How to Setup Amazon Echo and WeMo for Home Automation! [EASY AS PIE]

So, let me show you how easy it is to setup WeMo and Amazon Echo for home automation w/ voice commands, you will need to setup the Wemo to your home’s wireless internet and on your smartphone.

Stuff you will need:

1 Amazon Echo – Link

WeMo – Link (WeMo has many different types of switches, wall switches, light bulbs, and more.  They are all compatible with WeMo app and Amazon Echo so get the ones you need for your home.)

First, Plug in your Wemo, you can hold the button on the back for 5 seconds to reset it.

Next page

HighOnAndroid Facebook Page <--- If you like this post, please Like Our Facebook Page Here, thx!

Want to contact me?
Add me on:
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar