Selasa, 20 September 2016

LG V10 test video camera Real Life!

LG V10 test video camera Real Life! -

lgv10-videocamera-reallife-test

This is me testing video camera LG V10. I used LG V10 for all of the video, mostly 4K rear camera and front camera 0 degrees before. I wanted to give you a demonstration of the results of real life and also results in the use of stabilizers such as a tripod or camera sliders.

I use a mix of auto and manual mode depending on the shooting. Manual focus is excellent and much better than the score 5 on the LG V10 and the directional microphone and the audio level control is great for precise audio control. LG V10 also allows monitoring your audio with earphones / headphones during recording, the only smartphone that fact that at present

The following is a list of photographic equipment I recommend that I used in this video / use on a daily basis:

  • Edelkrone cursor Camera - Link
  • Reticam smartphone Mont - Link
  • Manfrotto Mini Tripod - Link
  • Lanparte smartphone Gimbal - Link - Review
  • Tripod - I been using this one

HighOnAndroid Facebook Page < --- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

you want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar