Senin, 19 September 2016

Huawei Mate 8 Unboxing & First Impressions!

Huawei Mate 8 Unboxing & First Impressions! -

huawei-mate8-unboxing-2

At CES 2016, Huawei announced that Huawei Mate 8 officially and gave a review unit to all those who attended their press conference. Well, I returned from CES and I wanted to put my attention to unboxing and give you my first impressions.

Huawei Mate 8 comes with its own processor Huawei Kirin 950 that scores much higher than the rating processor Exynos 5 benchmarks. It is certainly a step in the right direction and that is probably what is most exciting about this phone. Of course, do not forget that 8 Mate also supports two SIM cards and comes with a microSD card slot. Much of what Samsung has done poorly in Note 5 and S6, Huawei has the right under the internal battery

I should have a full review of this bad boy, but for now the only thing I am disappointed by Mate 8 are the lack of 4K recording 1080P video and display. While all the other flagship smartphone 4K Mate 8 has no 4K option. But not all is lost, the video recording is excellent and the OIS lens F2.0 seems to do the fantastic work NEVERMIND it also 60fps 1080P. As for the screen, the screen 6 inches Mate 8 should have a 1440p screen for the best viewing experience even smaller phones like Galaxy S6, footnote 5, and LG G4 have everything.

design is excellent on this phone, I do not think he can do better and metal unibody feels good in the hands. I'll have to try the most obvious phone but for now, I have to say it is not bad considering that it is the fastest smartphone you can buy "right now." If you're on the fence to get this or the Nexus 6P, I'd probably get the 6P if you need 4K screen and 1440p but if you do not mind 1080P video and display, 8 Mate is definitely the best choice.

Next page

HighOnAndroid Facebook page <--- If you like this article, please like our Facebook page here, thx

want to contact me
Add me on :?
GooglePlus
Facebook
Twitter
Load disqus comments

0 komentar